WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The administrator of your Personal Data is Awesome Cosmetics Ltd. based at 44 Kępowa Street, 40-583 Katowice, KRS: 0000459985, NIP: 6342821996, hereinafter also referred to as: “Seller”.
Your data may be processed in particular during:
● making purchases through the Website,
● e-mail contact, also using the form provided on the website https://awesomecosmetics.eu/,
● registering a User Account on the Website,
● processing by the Seller of your individual inquiry, complaint or request, for example, as a result of a submitted application, inquiry, complaint.
● correspondence both in electronic and traditional paper form, for example, to process a request, application, complaint, answer questions, etc.
● browsing of the https://awesomecosmetics.eu/ website.
Personal Data that will allow the Seller to identify or contact a specific person is collected when it is provided voluntarily by the person to whom it pertains as well as when the requirement to provide data is a condition for entering into a contract. The Seller may collect Personal Data in order to provide services to the data subject or to establish a business relationship with them, or to respond to questions or requests made by such a person.
In some situations the obligation to provide Personal Data results directly from legal regulations, e.g. for the purpose of documenting sales on an invoice. If Personal Data is not provided by the subject, we will not be able to provide the service. The Seller also collects Personal Data when individuals establish a business or commercial relationship with us, for example, by seeking cooperation or becoming a customer of the Seller.
Personal Information collected through the website
The Seller collects your personal information through the website https://awesomecosmetics.eu/ when you make an inquiry through the contact form or purchase a product. The website also collects general information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address and browser type of the device you use to access it. The Seller uses IP addresses collected during Internet connections for technical, analytical and marketing purposes.
OTHER WAYS TO COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you interact with us through any of our social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), the Seller collects details of that interaction and the social media account or username that is used.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Seller will only process your Personal Data for the purposes for which you provided it. The main purposes for which the Seller may use your Personal Data are:
● taking orders for goods,
● fulfilling concluded contracts, including making settlements and delivery of purchased goods,
● investigating claims,
● processing and handling complaints, inquiries or requests.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Personal Data, for the above purposes, may be processed on the basis of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC:
● art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) (i.e. your consent),
● art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) (i.e. the contract you have entered into with us),
● art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) (i.e. our legal obligations),
● art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) (i.e. our legitimate interest which may include, for example, due consideration of your complaint),
● art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) (i.e. your consent).
WHO MAY WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO?
The Seller may transfer your Personal Data only to the following groups of entities:
● persons authorized by the Seller – employees, associates who need to have access to your Personal Data to perform their duties,
● entities that process data at the request of the Seller – to whom the Seller, as an administrator, will outsource activities that require the processing of Personal Data, for example, companies that process electronic payments, subcontractors to whom the Seller will have to transfer your Personal Data in order to properly perform the service, carriers who perform deliveries or entities that participate in the processing of claims or complaints addressed to the Seller,
● entities entitled to obtain data under applicable law, e.g. courts, law enforcement agencies, banks, etc.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
HOW LONG WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WITH RESPECT TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED TO THE SELLER?
In accordance with applicable laws, you have a right to:
● request access to your Personal Data,
● request its rectification,
● supplement inaccurate information,
● delete your Personal Data,
● restrict the processing of your Personal Data,
● transfer Personal Data
● object to the processing of your Personal Data. Where a request is manifestly unreasonable or excessive, in particular due to its repetitive nature, the Seller may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information, conducting the communication or taking the requested action, or refuse to take the action,
● if the processing of Personal Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your Personal Data by the Seller, which the Seller performed on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you find that the processing of your Personal Data violates the provisions of the RODO, you also have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.