As you can see, it works!
Women like our Gel for its effects and more!
It was proven in our application studies you were a part of. After only 4 weeks of use:
100% of women think that the Gel cleanses the skin
93% of women think that the Gel moisturizes the skin
80% of women think that the Gel soothes irritation
RESULTS BASED ON APPLICATION TESTS CONDUCTED OVER 14 DAYS
Many cleansers leave skin tight and dry. But not our Face Wash Gel! It works in two ways: the gentle cleansing ingredients effectively cleanse the skin of all impurities, while the reliable moisturizing ingredients leave it smooth, non-irritated and without the feeling of tightness. Sensational!
WHERE DO SUCH EFFECTS COME FROM?
Naturally, from the rich heart of goodness!
COTTON EXTRACT is an exceptionally gentle ingredient, rich in flavonoids, tannins, minerals and essential fatty acids. It contains vitamin E, which protects skin against free radicals.
ALOE VERA JUICE is a nod to the most sensitive skin. It soothes irritation; it’s also very gentle and provides a huge dose of vitamins A, C and E.
BETAINE is a great bonus. It prevents skin dryness during washing and eliminates the feeling of skin tightness. It’s a natural moisturizer that strengthens and protects the skin’s water-lipid barrier.
CLEANSING MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Both in the short and long term! Firstly, it helps get rid of sebum and impurities that we transfer to the skin through clothes, hands or contact with others. Secondly, the less thoroughly we cleanse it regularly, the more it will become gray and prone to inflammation, pimples, irritation, wrinkles and faster loss of elasticity. So cleansing is a must!
STATE OF BEAUTY
We made sure that our cleansing and moisturizing Gel takes care of your skin’s health and beauty, as well as the state of your well-being:
In the morning, after a night’s sleep, in the afternoon, after work – it’s important that every time you use the Gel, you feel that your skin is perfectly cleansed and moisturized.
With or without makeup – what and how you want to be is up to you. It’s important that you always feel the pure pleasure of being yourself!
Naturalness and transparency are AWESOME!
Our Gel is made with 98% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% are ingredients which help to maintain safety and ensure satisfaction during use:
– preservative – maintains microbiological purity,
– allergen-free fragrance – for the sake of a pleasant experience!
We are changing – and it’s natural!
Our Cream contains a large number of ingredients of natural origin, so it may change its color over time: this is a natural process and does not affect the Cream’s properties and quality.
Gel #for you
– you like gentle cleansing care,
– you know that your skin is changing, so you need a universal cosmetic for all skin types,
– you want your skin to be smooth and moisturized after cleansing, without the feeling of tension and tightness.
#how to use
Gently moisten your facial skin.
Apply a small amount of the Gel.
Massage your face for a while and rinse it with warm water.
Remember to avoid the area around your eyes, and if the Gel gets there, rinse your eyes with water.
Apply in the morning and/or evening.
little hint, #awesome effects
Don’t get yourself in hot water! It’s important that you use tepid water to wash your face with the Gel and apply it to an already moistened face. After washing, wash off the Gel thoroughly and dry your face – not by rubbing a towel on it, but by gently pressing it against it.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Betaine, Coconut Acid, Proline, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Gossypium Herbaceum Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Parfum