As you can see, it works!
Women like our Serum for its effects and more!
It was proven in our application studies you were a part of. After only 4 weeks of use.
RESULTS BASED ON TESTS CONDUCTED OVER 28 DAYS
LIGHT AND FAST
Lightweight consistency. Fast absorption – this is our Anti-aging Serum. It gives an almost immediate brightening effect without feeling too greasy. It’s ideal for all skin types, but will work great for mixed and oily skin. And under makeup. And whatnots.
WHERE DO SUCH EFFECTS COME FROM?
From the heart of goodness – for beauty and health!
The brightening function of VITAMIN C is to even out your skin tone which changes with age. In addition, this ingredient improves the skin’s elasticity and increases its repair properties, delaying the aging process.
Vitamin C’s effective stabilizer, FERULIC ACID, impedes collagen and fibronectin breakdown and has strong antioxidant properties.
Mature skin needs more energy, and that’s the job of SIRTALICETM. This active marine biotechnology ingredient improves skin’s firmness, density and tone.
HYPSKIN is another ingredient responsible for the anti-wrinkle effect of the Serum. It’s a natural bioactive substance based on sulfated polysaccharides extracted from marine algae that improves skin’s density, firmness and texture.
Mature skin’s firmness and tone is maintained by LEMON SEED OIL, which is a rare but natural antioxidant.
GERANIUM HERBAL DISTILLATE soothes irritation and strengthens blood vessels, and additionally – what’s important for mature skin – refreshes and soothes tired facial skin.
IRIS EXTRACT visibly delays the aging process and is perfect for both day and evening care.
PISTACHIO OIL softens, moisturizes and nourishes your skin. It also has antioxidant and protective properties.
We often face various dilemmas: should I use it in the morning or evening? With cream or alone? Under makeup or without it… Our Serum starts a no-dilemma era. It will work well as a cosmetic for both morning and evening routine; you can use it before your favorite cream and instead of it. And when you want to apply makeup, it won’t be any additional burden to your face.
STATE OF BEAUTY
We made sure that our brightening and smoothing Serum takes care of your skin’s health and beauty, as well as the state of your well-being:
Means healthier skin. Why? Because it has less dead epidermis, better blood circulation and less discoloration. Younger at no time!
It’s not like it’s always spring, but you can always feel the glow on your face. Remember that even with small steps we can bring more sunshine into our daily lives.
Naturalness and transparency are AWESOME!
Our Serum is made with 83% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 17% are ingredients which help to maintain safety and ensure satisfaction during use:
– preservative – maintains microbiological purity,
– ferulic acid – comes from nature but has been placed in a synthetic environment to gain stability,
– allergen-free fragrance – for the sake of a pleasant experience!
We are changing – and it’s natural!
The product contains a large number of ingredients of natural origin, so it may change its color over time: this is a natural process and does not affect the product’s properties and quality. Shake before use. Due to the high concentration of vitamin C we recommend using SPF protection.
Serum #for you:
– you see the first signs of skin aging or have mature skin,
– you need a brightening and effective anti-aging cosmetic that won’t weigh down your skin,
– you like to use day and night serum.
#how to use
Shake before use.
Cleanse your face and/or neck skin and moisten it.
Apply a small amount of Serum and gently massage in until absorbed.
Apply in the morning and/or evening.
little hint, #awesome effects
Daily application of the Serum is powerful! Thanks to its concentrated formula it works against wrinkles and has exceptional skin care properties. Use it in the morning and evening to prevent irritation, color imperfections and even blackheads.
Aqua, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Lysine, Ferulic Acid, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Tocopherol, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Pandanus Conoideus Fruit Oil, Polydextrose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2- Hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Parfum