As you can see, it works!
Women like our Essence for its performance and more!
It was proven in our application studies you were a part of. After only 4 weeks of use:
93% of women think that the Essence moisturizes the skin
100% of women think that the Essence refreshes the skin
80% of women think that the Essence soothes irritation
RESULTS BASED ON APPLICATION TESTS CONDUCTED OVER 14 DAYS
BALANCE BOOSTS BENEFITS
Our Essence’s primary purpose is to balance the skin’s pH level. In addition, it will prepare your skin for further care, giving it a moisturizing, pleasing, soothing, non-irritating and anti-aging effect. One Essence – multiple benefits.
WHERE DO SUCH EFFECTS COME FROM?
From the heart of goodness – for beauty and health!
Natural and bioactive HYPSKIN stimulates collagen production, improves skin firmness and texture, and has anti-wrinkle effects – even while refreshing your face.
GERANIUM HERBAL DISTILLATE adds some subtlety to your daily anti-wrinkle routine. It soothes irritation and strengthens blood vessels, but also regulates the work of sebaceous glands.
IRIS EXTRACT gentle yet effective: prevents skin sagging and visibly delays the aging process.
JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED…
Is it the gel that comes first? What’s next – the essence? Or should I put the cream right away? If you want to effectively cleanse your face and give it the best care, remember to apply cosmetics in the right order: 1) a micellar lotion that will cleanse it gently, 2) a gel that will cleanse it effectively, 3) a toner that will refresh it, 4) a serum that will deeply nourish it, 5) a cream that will have a moisturizing and anti-aging effect.
STATE OF BEAUTY
We made sure that our Essence, while preparing your skin for further care, takes care of its health and beauty, as well as the state your well-being:
#the further the better
Refreshed skin free of makeup residue or sebum is finally ready for further care. It is also nice to the touch, soft and relaxed.
#better for you
The Essence is the ideal way to prepare your skin for the final cosmetic; by applying a serum or cream to face moistened with the Essence, you can be sure that it will be greatly absorbed, and will start to work better and faster. Go on, congratulate yourself.
Naturalness and transparency are AWESOME!
Our Essence is made with 98% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% are ingredients which help to maintain safety and ensure satisfaction during use:
We are changing – and it’s natural!
The product contains a large number of ingredients of natural origin, so it may change its color over time: this is a natural process and does not affect the product’s properties.
The essence #for you:
– skin with the first signs of aging,
– you want to balance your skin’s pH level during your daily skincare routine,
– you like cosmetics that combine multiple functions, such as moisturizing and anti-aging.
#how to use
Spray the Essence on your face and neck from a distance of about 30 cm
apply a small amount of Essence on a cotton wad and gently press it to your face, avoiding the eye area.
With your face moist, proceed to the next steps of care.
Apply in the morning and/or evening.
little hint, #awesome results
The Essence is the golden mean in skin care, so use it like you mean it – between cleansing your skin and your target daily skin care, such as applying a cream or serum.
Pelargonium Graveolens Flower/Leaf/Stem Water, Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide