Feel Pure Micellar Water 100 ml

Feel Pure Micellar Water 100 ml


Hypskin & Aloe Vera Juice

For skin with the first signs of aging and mature skin

Still waters run deep

Cleansing is the first step to full regeneration. This idea inspired us to create our Micellar Water. We know that together with our make-up we wash away the lights and shadows that accompanied us during the day. Then comes the time for natural regeneration – not only for the body, but also for the spirit. That’s why the cleansing Micellar Water uses iris extract and aloe vera juice. These natural and gentle ingredients do not irritate the skin, thoroughly cleanse, refresh and moisturize it, giving you a pleasant sensation. No pollution and no make-up – ready for regeneration.

And it’s Awesome – just like you!


In stock

SKU: 5905178796388 Category: Tag:




As you can see, it works!

It was proven in our application studies you were a part of. After only 4 weeks of use:

93% of women think the Liquid cleanses the skin

80% of women think that the Liquid moisturizes the skin

93% of women think that the Liquid refreshes the skin

93% of women think the Liquid effectively removes makeup





micellar water. This is the first stage of facial cleansing, during which we wash away impurities and light makeup. The formula of our Water is extremely gentle, so it does not irritate the skin during daily use. And since we like multi-purpose cosmetics, our Water also has anti-aging properties. 


From the heart of goodness – for beauty and health!

Effective but gentle ALOE VERA JUICE, thanks to vitamins A, C and E, perfectly moisturizes, smoothens and soothes irritation.


HYPSKIN, a natural bioactive substance, not only improves the condition of the skin, but also has an anti-wrinkle effect – because daily care is not only about cleansing, but also about firming your skin.



The unique power of aloe vera for the win! This ingredient works great both from the outside, as an element of cosmetics, and from the inside, mainly supporting the digestive or immune system. Regular application of aloe vera on your skin leaves it toned, soothed and calm, and on top of that it accelerates the regeneration of epidermis and gives a perfect refreshment. Ideal for a nurturing hello and goodbye!


We made sure that our cleansing and smoothening Water takes care of your skin’s health and beauty as well as the state of your well-being:

#gentle for your skin

No irritation, no feeling of tension, no itching sensation, only the good stuff – moisturized, cleansed and refreshed skin.

#feeling of pleasure for longer

Good spells better. How we start often foreshadows how the rest of our actions will be arranged. That’s why a good, gentle start to your skin care should end up being a long-lasting pleasure for your skin. With cream as icing on the cake!



Naturalness and transparency are AWESOME!

Our Fluid consists of 98% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% are ingredients that help maintain safety and ensure satisfaction during use:

– preservative

– maintains microbiological purity,

– allergen-free fragrance composition

– for the sake of a pleasant experience!

We are changing – and it’s natural!

A product with a lot of ingredients of natural origin, therefore it may change color: it is a natural process and does not affect the properties of the product.


Water #for you:

– you like gentle care that has cleansing and soothing effects,

– you choose cosmetics for all skin types, and skin with the first signs of aging,

– you want to introduce additional pre-cleansing to your routine.

#how to use

Choose your favorite method of application: spray the Water directly on your face and neck from a distance of about 30 cm or apply a small amount of the Water to a cotton wad and press it gently to your face. Then rinse off the Water along with any remaining makeup. Use every evening.

little hint, #awesome effects

Give yourself some time! When using the water, don’t rub your skin too hard, don’t stretch it –  after all it’s so delicate. After pressing the cotton wad to your face, wait a few seconds – it’s a time of respite for you and a moment of action for the Water, after which you will feel its awesome effects!


Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coconut Acid, Proline, Benzyl Alcohol, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Tocopherol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum

Additional information

Dimensions 15 × 10 × 10 cm


There are no reviews yet.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Back to top
Awesome Cosmetics

Kosmetyki naturalne

Z natury szukamy, tego co najlepsze.
Śledź nas na social mediach